If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our client’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What will you do as a digital marketing manager at Zikra Infotech LLC?
You should have a firm grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as designers), and our clients to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including Organic Marketing, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns for several of our clients.
- Create highly optimized monthly marketing calendars for our clients.
- Design, build and maintain our client’s social media presence.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to help with the business growth of our clients.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, graphical content and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
Only apply if you fulfil all of these requirements:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 4+ years working experience in digital marketing
- Have Excellent English Language communication skills.
- Certifications in Digital marketing.
- Strong knowledge of generating leads/inquiries for businesses.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Organic marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Knowledge of content and influencer marketing.
- Understanding of how to promote and grow ecommerce stores.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Ability to create content that has high conversion rates.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of Google Tools like Analytics, Search Console, Merchant Center, Ads, AdSense, Trends, Keyword Planner, My Business.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad & Meta campaigns
- Working Knowledge of WordPress
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Attractive Salary.
- Fully Remote Job.
- Fun and laid back work environment.
- Flexible working hours (You get to choose when you want to work).
- Paid time off.
- Weekly off on your day of choice.
- Team Bundling events.
- Performance based Bonuses and other incentives.
- Career guidance and growth resources.
- Access to world-class learning material.
- Company gifts on every work anniversary.
- Amazing teammates, who value your presence.
- Annual Vacation Days.
And much more…